The promise of only the Best
Birla.A1 Premium Cement is manufactured by Orient Cement, one of India’s leading cement companies.
In order to provide unmatched strength and durability to your dream home, Birla.A1 Premium Cement undergoes stringent quality tests.
Get the PST advantage
Birla.A1 Premium Cement is manufactured with state of the art Pressure Sustaining Technology (PST) that ensures uniform particle size distribution. Concrete made from Birla.A1 Premium Cement attains higher compressive strength and sustains higher pressure. It protects your dream home and ensures long life.
Birla.A1Premium Cement Product Portfolio
Birla.A1 Premium Cement is available as Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) & Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC).
Birla.A1 Premium Cement -
Birla.A1 Premium Cement – OPC 53 Grade
Birla.A1 Premium Cement –
OPC 43 Grade
Birla.A1 Premium Cement is manufactured by the inter-grinding of clinker, gypsum and very fine-grained highly reactive fly ash. Its biggest advantage is uniform particle size distribution which gives greater strength, and helps achieve higher density with lower porosity in concrete made from it, leading to increased durability. It achieves minimum 53 Mpa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- Higher strength lends better resistance to structures in an aggressive environment, such as chlorides and sulphates attack. Plus, concrete made with Birla A1 gains more strength with the passage of time
- Smoother finish and high resistance to seepage
- Higher resistance to ‘cracking’ due to low heat-of-hydration
- Minimum wastage of cement
- Better economy
- Industrial, residential and commercial constructions
- Mass concrete construction dams, canals, roads, drains, etc
- Building construction & RCC work
- Plastering & masonry grouts and mortars
- Effluent and sewage treatment plant
- Marine work & coastal construction
One of the pioneers of 53-Grade Cement in India, Orient Cement opened up a whole new dimension in building construction with the launch of Orient Gold 53-Grade Cement in 1992. The runaway success of Orient Gold is a testimony to our efforts to provide consumers with only the very best. The brand has now been integrated under our umbrella brand and rechristened as Birla.A1 Premium Cement – OPC 53 Grade. It achieves minimum 53 Mpa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- High Compressive Strength, attained through high quality raw material and optimum process control.
- Strengthens faster than conventional grade cement and facilitates quality constructions.
- Economical Constructions, as high initial strength helps save cement consumption and construction time.
- Unmatched durability, due to consistency and fineness of cement.
Originally named Orient 43 Grade Cement, it was amongst the earliest successes of Orient Cement paving the way for the others to follow. Manufactured under controlled process conditions deploying sophisticated plant machinery, it gained immense popularity in a short span of time and was instrumental in making Orient Cement a household name. The brand has now been integrated under our umbrella brand and rechristened as Birla.A1 Premium Cement – OPC 43 Grade. It achieves minimum 43 Mpa as compressive strength at 28 days of curing.
- General purpose cement especially suited for pre-cast, pre-stressed RCC constructions.
- Suitable for sheets and pipes of asbestos/non-asbestos based products.
- Suitable for general Civil Engineering construction works like buildings, bridges, roads etc.
- Compressive strengths are much higher than the BIS Standards.